Pledjar is the charity collection tin of the 21st century. In this digital age when people do almost everything using an app, it’s important to harness technology and to give your supporters the option to make donations digitally too.
Pledjar is that solution – an ecosystem that enables charities to benefit from rounding up spending and one-off donations.
Read more about the benefits to charities below.
How charities will benefit
- Benefit from micro-donations on millions of cashless purchases, capturing that spare change that people no longer physically donate and see a significant increase in annual income.
- Purchase an optional code to ensure donors pre-select your organisation during the sign-up process – and benefit from their consistent donations.
- Utilise admin rights to find data useful for target-tracking, forecasting, and trendspotting, so you can stay better informed about how your donors give.
- Download data to help you ascertain which of your donors are Gift Aid-able and pull the required information to allow you to submit applications for Gift Aid easily.
- No registration or monthly platform fees. Pledjar passes on 100% of the donation so you can claim maximum Gift Aid. We charge a 10% transaction fee to process the donations, which we bill monthly.